Whether it’s an emergency metal detector service call or a complete rebuild of a suspended magnet, Eriez Service will have you operating at original equipment standards. Our rebuild program provides complete diagnostics, tear-down, inspection, updated electronics and assemblies, testing and an “as new” warranty.
- 24/7 service hotline
- OEM parts
- On-site field service
- Equipment remanufacturing
- Full “As New” warranties
Trust Eriez for all your rebuild, repair and re-certification needs.
For an immediate estimate, call 1-814-835-6000.
Eriez’ Service Center is equipped to remanufacture even the most complex systems. The fully staffed service center employs trained technicians, and the machining, fabricating and welding capabilities necessary to rebuild all Eriez equipment. Once remanufactured, all Eriez equipment leaves the service center with an “as new” warranty.
Whether equipment is repaired in the field or in our service center, all work is done with original Eriez parts, components and assemblies. We wrote the spec... we’ll repair your equipment to current standards. Trust the world leader in the design and remanufacture of magnetic, vibratory, detection and inspection equipment to keep you operating at peak performance.
A qualified Eriez engineer or technician is within hours of you to ensure your equipment and systems stay online. Five-Star Service is available to help minimize equipment problems and achieve maximum quality and productivity from your operation by providing regular equipment checks, in-plant certifications and detailed reports.
Checking your equipment on a routine basis can help you:
- Maintain highest product quality
- Identify equipment problems before they occur
- Reduce production downtime caused by broken equipment
- Meet quality objectives and goals
Eriez Rebuilt Equipment
Eddy Current Separators
- Repair or replace rotors and elements
- New belts, pulleys and components
- New electronics
Drum Magnet Separators
- Inspect core and replace coil
- Repair shaft, cores, shell and parts
- New bearings and components
Wet Drum Separators
- Inspect magnetic elements and shaft
- Repair or replace magnets, shell and end flanges
- New bearings and compnents
- Inspect box, core and tanks
- Replace coils, oil and face plate
- New rectifiers, motors and components
For technical assistance, more information or a request for quote, please complete this form.