Eriez Lift Magnet Certification/Refurbishment Program
ASME B30.20 (An American National Standard), Section 20-3.3 is the industry standard for inspection, testing and maintenance of Close Proximity Operated Lifting Magnets. It includes guidelines on inspection invervals and criteria including:
- Lift magnet surface
- Condition and operation of handles and safety latches
- Condition of lifting ball or eye hook
- Cracked housing, welds or loose bolts
- Warning labels and capacity markings
All Eriez Lift Magnets are built in compliance with ASME B30.20. Let Eriez inspect your magnets to ensure they remain in compliance. Our procedure includes:
- Inspection of lift magnet surface and resurfacing of poles, if needed
- Inspection of all other parts
- Replacement of any missing parts
- Repair/replacement of all damaged parts
- Replacement of warning labels and capacity markings
- Load testing and certification
Every magnet repaired by Eriez is returned with a Certificate of Compliance guaranteeing our repairs and the load test of your magnet to comply with ASME B30.20.
All Eriez Certified repairs come with a one year "As New" warranty.