Eriez Xtreme Metal Detectors
In its base package, the metal detector offers a huge 7” easy-to-use touchscreen interface, multiple preprogrammed languages, easy setup and reporting, multiple USB and interface ports, remote access and the standard high-pressure wash down design.
In addition to its rugged construction, the Xtreme Metal Detector offers easy-to-use set up, operation and reporting from a large, well-designed graphical interface.
Setup and Operation
While the Xtreme Metal Detector ships with factory pre-set settings for your products (based on actual testing and provided application data), adding new products or changing parameters is simple. The following are a few standard features:
- Four password protected levels of access
- Auto set-up and product learning
- Easily change product boundaries/rejection
- One touch log reporting
- Eight fields of data recorded on a large flash drive
- Multiple communication ports – USB and Ethernet
- Log/tracks/rejects, on/offs, faults, warnings, product and setting changes, operator changes and much more
- Push Arm or Air Blast Reject (Air Blast is not an option on the 18-inch)
- Reject Confirmation
- SS Motor/Reducer
- Improved guarding
- Emergency Stop
- Side Guides
Eriez Xtreme Metal Detectors Features
Eriez Xtreme Conveyor 35 Second Breakdown
Eriez Xtreme Metal Detector Auto Setup Feature
Eriez Xtreme Metal Detector Interface and Product Effect
For technical assistance, more information or a request for quote, please complete this form.