(DMIMS) Dry Medium Intensity Magnetic Separator
Dry Medium Intensity Magnetic Separator (DMIMS)
This DMIMS is a Salient Pole Rare Earth Drum Separtor.
- Lab Model
- 15 inch diameter by 13 ¼ inch drum width with 9 ½ inch magnet width.
- 11-gauge stainless steel drum shell with cast aluminum end flanges and flange cartridge bearings.
- Magnetic element will be constructed using high-energy Neodymium- Boron-Iron rare earth magnets. The element will be a "Salient Pole" configuration spanning an approximate 110 degree arc.
- Wide range splitter for segregating the non-magnetic from the magnetic fraction.
- 1 H.P. variable speed drive. Drum speed variable to 300 fpm. Electrical input is 230 V.A.C., 3 phase, 60 cycle.
- Chain and sprocket drive with chain guard.
- Model 36C electromagnetic feeder with 7 inch wide by 17 inch long stainless steel feeder tray. 1 1/4 cubic foot hopper with adjustable slide gate.
- Feed rate is infinitely adjustable with feeder control. Electrical input is 230 V.A.C., single phase, 60 cycle.
- The unit will be shipped completely assembled and wired ready for installation and operation.
Multiple voltage options available upon request.
Request a quote for a Dry Medium Intensity Magnetic Separator.
DMIMS SPRE 13.25 Drum
Dry Medium Intensity Magnetic Separator
Lab Model 15-Inch Diameter By 13.25 Drum width Salient Pole Rare Earth Drum Separator.
For technical assistance, more information or a request for quote, please complete this form.