Separates nonferrous materials using Rare Earth magnets arranged into a super high-speed rotor producing repelling eddy currents. Typically used to separate UBCs, aluminum, brass and copper.
- Separates aluminum and other NF metals
- Eccentric rotors
- Concentric rotors for PET
- Quick Ship models available
Electro or permanent, heavy-duty, high-volume ferrous separators typically used in ASR/MSW/MRF for metals recycling and recovery. The P-Rex Rare Earth Drum is possibly the strongest permanent magnet on the planet.
- 36 to 84-inch diameters
- 36 to 96-inch widths
- Up to 15-inch magnetic field reach
- Available in permanent or electromagnetic versions
- Ideal for high-volume, heavy-duty applications
Suspended above a conveyor, these powerful magnets remover steel from conveyed materials with deep burden depths. Typically used to remove damaging tramp metals to protect downstream equipment.
- No operating costs
- Simple installation
- Self-cleaning models available
This magnet replaces the head pulley on a conveyor, attracting and holding the ferrous metal to the belt achieving very effective separation.
- Self-cleaning, low cost operation
- 8 to 36-inch diameters
- 12 to 72-inch widths
- Available in permanent and electromagnet construction
- Ideal for high speed, heavy burden depths and hard-to-separate materials
- On and off ability
- Wide variety of sizes to cover all conveyor widths
- Five-year warranty on coil assembly
- Self-cleaning or manual-cleaning models
- Six EriezXpress models available in 10 days
Single-mass mechanical feeder with twin rotary motors well suited for heavy impacting applications. Their simple design makes them reliable, easy-to-repair and handle shock loading well.
- Low cost units
- Easy maintenance
- Good for heavy impacting