Eriez engineers leading separation technologies through innovative research and development efforts. At Eriez our employees are the catalysts for success! Currently we have an opening for a Structure Analyst at our Asbury Road location.
Specific responsibilities include creating and maintaining Eriez product master routings, bill of materials, and item masters within the ERP business system. Maintains system information, integrity, and uniformity. Processes Engineering Change Notices (ECNs) to support operations.
Leader in establishing manufacturing/assembly processes, labor hours, and process documentation. Effectively manages multiple work requests and balances competing priorities to complete assigned tasks. Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement in day-to-day activities. Investigates identified workflow and work center selection issues and processes feedback to update routings and bill of material files. Represents the interest of Production Control Structuring on cross-functional teams.
- A minimum education level of an associate degree in one of the following:
- Industrial, Manufacturing, or Mechanical Engineering.
- A bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering preferred. (At Eriez discretion equivalent certifications or experience may be considered).
- A strong knowledge of various manufacturing processes and equipment in order to convert drawings to sequenced labor operations and time requirements (routings) both in-house and utilizing sub-contracting.
- A robust knowledge of raw materials and their applications. The ability to propose alternate materials for time/cost savings.
- A solid understanding of MRP, strong computer aptitude, and excellent math skills.
- The aptitude to delineate and complete special projects as requested.
- Possess excellent retention of information skill and has the ability to mentor other personnel within the PC department.
- Willingness to pursue additional education.
- Interprets and translates source document information to define product configurations and item master descriptions.
- Assigns appropriate Eriez part numbers, associated classifications and MRP codes.
- Supports completion of ECN’s (Engineering Change Notices) by updating the master bill of material and routings.
- Training and mentoring of other personnel within the PC department on manufacturing processes and workflow.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Accountable for managing assignments to meet project completion dates.
- Utilize computer-based manufacturing control programs to perform job functions.
- Maintain accurate and uniform database of routings, bills of material and item masters.
- Interface and clearly communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of the Eriez organization.
- Completes other assignments as requested by supervisor.
- Creates and maintains master bills of material and routings (work instructions) from drawings to support production for effective and efficient manufacturing.