Established in 1942, Eriez is a global leader in separation technologies, including magnetic separation, flotation, metal detection and material handling equipment. Headquartered in Erie, Pennsylvania, USA, Eriez designs, manufactures, and markets on six continents through 12 international subsidiaries.
Stores Clerk – Receiving Clerk
The Stores Clerk will issue and deliver storeroom items using picklists and requisitions.
- Issue and deliver Storeroom items using picklists and requisitions (some material cutting may be required).
- Receive items to dock and into Stores; check, document and record.
- Place stock in assigned locations, properly labeled.
- Perform periodic cycle counts and physical inventories.
- Communicate stock shortages and overages.
- Perform inquiries and transactions in computer's records.
- Assemble equipment based on Eriez drawings.
- Design and manufacture tags as needed.
- Maintains, organizes, and cleans equipment and the work area.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Able to write legibly and read and understand written and verbal instructions.
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings and use basic shop math including decimals and fractions.
- Ability to setup and operate an Epilog Laser.
- Able to use hand tools and power tools safely.
- Able to perform all receiving duties.
- Safe vehicle driving record and forklift certification required.
- Operate fork-lift trucks, hoists, cranes and other mechanical devices.
- Must have enough manual dexterity and stability as required for precision work.
- Must be able to see details at close range.
- Must be able to lift to 50 pounds at times.
- Must be able to traverse facilities and machinery by climbing, balancing, lifting, walking, stooping, and carrying materials.
- Must pass a company paid health physical.