Established in 1942, Eriez is a global leader in separation technologies, including magnetic separation, flotation, metal detection and material handling equipment. Headquartered in Erie, Pennsylvania, USA, Eriez designs, manufactures, and markets on six continents through 12 international subsidiaries.
Parts Finisher - 2nd Shift
- Finish parts as specified by drawings/spec. sheets, including polishing and sanitary finishing of magnetic assemblies.
- De-burr work pieces with use of files, grinders, sanders, etc.
- Use filling compounds to repair surface imperfections.
- Operate sandblast and glass bead equipment.
- Use proper techniques to clean work pieces.
- Operate overhead cranes, clamping devices, presses and porta power.
- Maintains, organizes, and cleans equipment and the work area.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Perform miscellaneous labor jobs.
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings and use basic shop math including decimals, fractions.
- Excellent ability to read and listen to assignments given in a variety of forms.
- Able to follow routings, details work instructions, spec sheets, and sales order copies.
- Visually identify hot rolled, cold rolled, stainless steel, mild steel and other materials.
- Will perform duties in other work areas when assigned by supervisor.
- Basic computer keyboarding, data entry/retrieval skills required.
- Must have enough manual dexterity and stability as required for precision work.
- Must be able to see details at close range.
- Must be able to lift to 50 pounds at times.
- Must be able to traverse facilities and machinery by climbing, balancing, lifting, walking, stooping, and carrying materials.
- Must pass a company paid health physical.