Established in 1942, Eriez is a global leader in separation technologies. Our commitment to innovation has positioned us as a driving market force in several key technology areas, including magnetic separation, flotation, metal detection and material handling equipment. Headquartered in Erie, Pennsylvania, USA, Eriez designs, manufactures, and markets on six continents through 12 wholly owned international subsidiaries and an extensive sales representative network.
Design, deploy, configure, and administer various network-related hardware and software including Windows Servers, Azure Cloud, O365 Administration, firewalls, routers, switches, various network monitoring tools. Provide support for all systems and respond to escalated service requests. Monitors and responds to service and security related alerts. Documents network infrastructure, applications, and procedures. Maintains resources to ensure data availability and disaster recovery. Support installation and maintenance of network hardware and software.
- Install, configure, and maintain network security devices such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and virtual private networks.
- Analyze network traffic and activity logs to identify potential security threats.
- Develop and implement security policies and procedures to protect the organization’s data and systems.
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis.
- Stay up to date on the latest security trends and vulnerabilities.
- Conduct regular security audits and risk assessments.
- Respond to security incidents in a timely and effective manner.
- Collaborate with other teams to resolve technical issues.
- Monitor network activity and audit logs for unusual or suspicious behavior.
- Investigate and troubleshoot network problems.
- Perform regular backups of critical data.
- Other duties and projects assigned by supervisor.
- Experience with firewalls, remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution.
- Experience deploying, troubleshooting, and maintaining Windows Servers including Active Directory in an enterprise environment.
- Experience supporting virtualization and storage technologies, switches, and disaster recovery solutions.
- An associate or bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in network administration or related role.
- In-depth understanding of common security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Experience with firewalls, encryption technologies and prevention systems.
- A solid understanding of networking concepts and troubleshooting methodologies.
- Attention to detail and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.