Established in 1942, Eriez is a global leader in separation technologies, including magnetic separation, flotation, metal detection and material handling equipment. Headquartered in Erie, Pennsylvania, USA, Eriez designs, manufactures, and markets on six continents through 12 international subsidiaries.
- Demonstrate basic blueprint and machine drawing reading ability. Demonstrate ability to use machine shop measuring tools (mics, calipers, indicators, gauges, etc)
- Testable working knowledge of building system wiring, motor control logic schematics, basic electronic control and power circuitry.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of industrial machine mechanics.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of simple hydraulic and pneumatic systems. This is to include an understanding of schematics and flow diagrams.
- Demonstrate a basic working knowledge of carpentry, HVAC and plumbing.
- Previous Maintenance apprentice training or experience and some level of Tech school education. (Not necessarily to include a degree)
- Have a minimum of two years experience at the maintenance apprentice level.
- Provide own hand tools.
- Small tool repair, primarily air operated tools.
- Assist "A" mechanics in repair and new installation of machines and electrical work.
- Troubleshoot industrial machine electrical and mechanical problems.
- Perform building electrical installations including: component installation (i.e. safety switches & controllers), conduit runs and wire pulls.
- Perform basic plumbing repairs water, air and drain lines.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform building related repair and construction work, to include: carpentry, drywall work, masonry and sheet-metal repair, steel structure repair and installation work including welding and mechanical erection.
- Perform all general related maintenance work as assigned by the facilities manager.