Currently we have an opening for a Maintenance Mechanic at our Wager Road facility in Erie, PA.
- Able to read complex blueprints and machine drawings. Demonstrate working experience in using equipment maintnenance and parts manuals.
- Three (3) years hands on maintenance experience.
- Demonstrate strong working knowledge of electronic control systems.
- Working experience in machine mechanics.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the National Electronic code requirements for industrial electrical installations.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of machine hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Ideal candidate will have desire and ability to progress to Maintenance Technician within a reasonaoble period of time, including required continuing education if needed.
- Troubleshooting and repair all N.C. equipment.
- Troubleshooting and repair conventional machines.
- Installation of new equipment.
- Relocation of existing equipment.
- Plumb and wire new and relocated equipment.
- Assess need and requisition repair parts.
- Perform assigned building maintenance tasks including plumbing, wiring, equipment installation and repair, HVAC, carpentry and masonry work.
- Perform similar and related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Instruct and direct any maintenance trainees as assigned.
- Make preventive maintenance checks and inspection of assigned equipment, report findings to supervisor and take appropriate action.