Established in 1942, Eriez is a global leader in separation technologies, including magnetic separation, flotation, metal detection and material handling equipment. Headquartered in Erie, Pennsylvania, USA, Eriez designs, manufactures, and markets on six continents through 12 international subsidiaries.
- Previous experience in Engineering Department making prints, maintaining records of documents, operating print room equipment, ordering supplies.
- Basic, accurate keyboarding skills, basic Microsoft Office skills, Powerpoint and Excel. Nuance software experience a plus.
- Basic engineering print reading skills and basic AutoCAD skills.
- Good math skills.
- Knowledge of Eriez' product lines.
- Prepare requested correspondence for Engineering Department.
- Prepare Engineering releases, 1.0.M.'s and Parts lists.
- Prepare and distribute daily status list for orders, E.R.'s and Sales drawings.
- Prepare Engineering Department Order, E.R. and other activity summary for the monthly Operating Committee meeting.
- Keep Engineering's files current and orderly so that past records, data sheets, releases, etc. are readily available.
- After incoming orders and E.R.'s are date scheduled and assigned by Engineering supervisors, enter same on computer to be recalled as required.
- Make prints, 1.0.M.'s and color copies, CD's, CD labels and spare parts lists for Production, Sales and other departments.
- Distribute engineering documents internally and externally using a variety of hard copy and electronic methods.
- Scan hand-drawn documents, preview and store electronically.
- Set-up, adjust and provide minor maintenance on scanner, printer, plotter and other print room equipment.
- Communicate the need to order all necessary Print Room supplies, via ERP software, to purchasing.
- Maintain records of service contracts on Print Room equipment.
- Train Engineering and other department personnel and temporaries in the operation of document retrieval and copy procedures.
- Stay current in all technologies related to job performance needs.
- Other similar and related duties as assigned by the department supervisor.