Established in 1942, Eriez is a global leader in separation technologies, including magnetic separation, flotation, metal detection and material handling equipment. Headquartered in Erie, Pennsylvania, USA, Eriez designs, manufactures, and markets on six continents through 12 international subsidiaries.
- Able to read and understand complex electrical schematics, basic electronic schematics, and assembly drawings.
- Familiar with various electrical and electronic testing equipment and procedures to check and test the performance and safety of electrical controls and electronic products.
- Able to assemble, wire, test, and trouble-shoot complex electrical and basic electronic products.
- Able to plan, layout, wire, and test complete systems in an orderly and economical manner.
- Working knowledge of high voltage and high current circuits down to control signal levels and instrumentation.
- Working knowledge of industrial control components including but not limited to relays, timers, starters, rectifiers, shunts, transformers, motors, VFD’s, PLC’s and various forms of instrumentation.
- Perform layout and drill operations whenever necessary to meet production schedules.
- Assist in training of new or inexperienced personnel in the assembly and wiring procedures of Eriez products.
- Keep work area and equipment clean and safe.
- Perform other similar and related duties as assigned.