- Able to read and understand complex electrical schematics, basic electronic schematics, and assembly drawings.
- Familiar with various electrical and electronic testing equipment and procedures to check and test the performance and safety of electrical controls and electronic products.
- Able to assemble, wire, test, and trouble-shoot complex electrical and basic electronic products.
- Able to plan, layout, wire, and test complete systems in an orderly and economical manner.
- Working knowledge of high voltage and high current circuits down to control signal levels and instrumentation.
- Working knowledge of industrial control components including but not limited to relays, timers, starters, rectifiers, shunts, transformers, motors, VFD’s, PLC’s and various forms of instrumentation.
- Perform layout and drill operations whenever necessary to meet production schedules.
- Assist in training of new or inexperienced personnel in the assembly and wiring procedures of Eriez products.
- Keep work area and equipment clean and safe.
- Perform other similar and related duties as assigned.